A partitioned table is one that is divided into smaller segments. These segments are called partitions. With the increase in the business the need for employing more staff also increases. However, it is not possible to accommodate all the staff with a separate working desk. In such cases partitioned tables are used to accommodate more people within limited space. It is not necessary that you follow only one type of partition. There are variety of designs and styles for partitioned tables available in the market. The partitioned table creates barrier between the employees. This facility of working Table Partition [ฉาก กั้น โต๊ะ ทํา งาน, which is the term in Thai] provides them with separate workstations without utilizing more space.
Reasons to choose a partitioned working table
- One of the reasons for selecting partitioned working table is that it provides the employees’ privacy that they need while working.
- This type of working table gives every employee a set workspace. Thus, avoiding the possibility of an invasion of space by other employees.
- The barriers between the employees reduce the sound that reaches the adjacent partitions.
- They give your work place a modern and sophisticated appearance.
- They offer flexibility as it is simple to move around the office without disturbing other employees.
Advantages of using the partitioned working table
- Optical illusion: Working table partition made of glass creates an illusion of more space. This illusion brightens the lighting effect, which is beneficial for working.
- Attractive appearance: Partitioned working table gives your office an organized and attractive appearance. Partitions are better than walls as they add a modern touch to your organization.
- Cost: One of the major concerns while selecting your office structure is cost. The partitioned working table is cheaper in comparison to full wall partitions. Partitions are easy to move if you wish to change the appearance of your office.